Skip to main content

Goedeavond! 

I have a big problem with my line. 

Actually i activated a new contract internet + TV from 21/09/2022. 

I received all the stuff in time but unfortunately seems that in my house Is available only coax cable and not DSL. 

I already tried to get in touch with customer service but they told me that since i should know which type of connection i should have in my own house (i moved from a foreing country on 21/09 so i never see the house before). 

I already paid the amount of 1 months but without actually use any of the service. 

How can i solve this issue? 

As per the form reded seems that the only option Is to switch to ziggo. 

Kindly help me. 

Thank youisabel 

Hi @Isabel1995goa, welcome. 

There is no DSL? Are you sure? Cause there shoud be some kind of socket? If there wasn't DSL you couldn't order internet. But it could be that the previous owner removed it. 

For now fastest way is to call 0800-0402. Maybe my colleague can tell where the socket is or he/she can schedule a mechanic. 

If you prefer help via our forum, than please fill in your profile and let us know when you did. Could take a little longer cause we don't have direct contact. 

@Isabel1995goa Is there no ISRA in your house, something like one of these ?

Dear Bart,

Thanks for your prompt feedback.

Actually i found in the living room a green cable without any connectors, only the cable editing from the Wall. 

I fixed an appointment with a technician for tomorrow, hoping this Will help me to solve the issue. 

Actually seems that the previous Tennant has ziggo but due per kpn checking my house should have DSL. 

However, i think that your technician will find a workable solution. 

Dank je wel!!

Isabel 

Dear Hansaan, 

Actually i don't find any of them in my house. 

I looked near electricity cabinet and near has and water cabinet but without success. 

The only things actually that could be of internet line Is a green cable that exit from the living room's Wall. 

Today the landlord will come for show me the internet things and Hope the technician tomorrow Will be able to fix It and connect It. 

Dank je wel

He can probably fix it. Please let me know after tomorrow. :)

Halo,

Actualy your technician comes at my flat, he checked and effeclty only coax cable Is present actually in my house. 

He told me that he can't di nothing because dsl in under the floor of the house. 

At this point he suggested me to switch to ziggo Who actually seems to be only One provider for coax. 

Now, i have few questions. 

How should i return you welcome package? 

I already paid trought direct payment with my bank the month for internet and TV without even connected them once, how can i asking for a return? 

Dank je wel.

Isabel Velardita 

Halo,

Actualy your technician comes at my flat, he checked and effeclty only coax cable Is present actually in my house. 

He told me that he can't di nothing because dsl in under the floor of the house. 

At this point he suggested me to switch to ziggo Who actually seems to be only One provider for coax. 

Now, i have few questions. 

How should i return you welcome package? 

I already paid trought direct payment with my bank the month for internet and TV without even connected them once, how can i asking for a return? 

Dank je wel.

Isabel Velardita 

Sometimes I get a little bit frustrated with my colleagues because they should have explained all your options. 
He (or She) could have canceled your subscription and take all the hardware with them, or send an engineer (which would have cost money) to make a new DSL line in your apartment.

For now you only have one option, call KPN toll free number 0800-0402 between 0800-1800 and say the technician couldn’t fix it and you want to cancel the contract. In a couple of days you will receive a box to send all the hardware back to kpn free of charge.

You can also send it back in the box you received it in, black out the label or tear it off and write on it: 

KPN
Antwoordnummer 10119
2400VB Alphen aan den Rijn

But only do this after you have confirmation of a cancellation. 

Admin: telefoonnummer toegevoegd.