Skip to main content

Hello, I just started my KPN internet connection and it was working till afternoon. Now the internet has stopped working and the fiberglass connection doesnt have the Glas connection light. Please help.

Thanks

Hi @P Tongbram, welcome to our forum. That is weird. The glas indicator light on the fiber box indicates wether or not a connection from the outside is present. If your subscription is active, that light should be on. I don't have your details yet, there is no information on your profile. You can fill that out and give us a sign afterwards.

But it's probably best to give us a call: 0800-0402. That way a collegaue will be able to check the connection with you directly and that is the quickest way at this point. 

@Jasper Thank you so much for the response.

My subscription has been active since 5th of September 2022. I was able to connect without issue till afternoon yesterday. Suddenly, the glas indicator light went off. I have tried switching the box off and reconnecting it again but no success.

I have updated my profile section now. Please do let me know if there's anything you could help with.

Thanks a ton in advance!

Thank you for your details @P Tongbram. I;ve treid to connect to the fiber box from here, but I can't connect to it. 

Can you disconnect the fiber box from power for 2 minutes and reconnect is after that? If that still doesn't give a signal it is best to call us at the number I mentioned.

@Jasper I have the tried the mentioned method with no success. I have been trying to call the number but no response - seems like a busy day.

Is it possible to schedule an engineer to come have a look from your end to my address probably today or tomorrow?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @P Tongbram, I've scheduled an engineer for the soonest possible date. This is 13-09 between 13:00 and 15:00. You'll get a confirmation text/email about this as well.

@Thomas Thank you so much. I will wait for the confirmation text/email.

Hi @Thomas / @Jasper - I still haven't received the text/email regarding the technician scheduled for 13-09 between 13:00 and 15:00. Could you please help to confirm on this? Thank You