Skip to main content

Sorry for my lack of Dutch. Helaas pindakaas. 

I live in an apartment building. The landlord decided to stop a Wi-Fi sharing system and make us get our own solution. Great. 

I have a new access point and a junction box downstairs to connect this access point(?). I have asked my apartment neighbors and THEY HAVE Wi-Fi (from T-Mobile/KPN DSL). 

I have checked BAG Viewer and Mijnaansluiting.nl - all okay. 

However, every time I call to get a contract, sign, and wait, I am then notified by email that my contract is cancelled. 
I’m then met with vague answers and little to non-existent solutions. 

Please can someone help me? 

When you look in the BAG, do you and your apartment neighbor have a separate house number? If that is the case try filling in your forum profile, an moderator from KPN will come in 1 to 3 days and he or she can look why your application gets rejected every time.

When you look in the BAG, do you and your apartment neighbor have a separate house number? If that is the case try filling in your forum profile, an moderator from KPN will come in 1 to 3 days and he or she can look why your application gets rejected every time.

Yes, when I look at BAG, we have separate house numbers. I have filled my forum as much as possible. Thanks for your response.

Hi @marcusm95, I see you already had contact with my colleague. Your request is cancelled due to the fact copper isn't available. And fiber won't be available for a while. 😞 I can't make more out of it. :(