Skip to main content

Kpn.... I need you to stop harassing me with telemarketing. I am not and never have been a customer of yours and I've said very clearly that I never intended to. I've held on the line 3 times to be added to the no call list and this has never worked. I no longer live in the country but keep my sim card to be reachable by family and friends in time of emergency. I have received multiple calls every week between 2 and 6 am! This makes me very angry and the only way I can contact you without spending a lot of money picking up calls is via this forum as I am not a customer of yours. Please stop it. It is very rude. Please contact me via email or I will take this further and my annoyance knows no limits at this moment. 

What is the number that is used to call you?

I ask this question because I doubt that it is KPN who is calling you especially between 2 and 6 am.

Be careful, this might be phishing.

Everytime I pick up they say they are from kpn. Its only during this time because I am in Costa rica. 2-6am normal working hours in the netherlands

Wie heeftmijgebeld.com always tells me it's bloody kpn

Hello @Simon Schneider, thank you for your message. I am curious: by what number were you called? Is it one of the numbers you can find on this page: Veelgebruikte telefoonnummers KPN?