Skip to main content

Sorry for writing in english.

Have been using KPN fine since September ‘22. Was out of the country for 3 weeks and am struggling with the quality of the internet since then. Nothing regarding the hardware & setup has changed though?

When streaming video via Netflix all over sudden videos now stop and buffer for quite a long time, sometimes the service gets disrupted completely.

When gaming, tried with multiple games, my ping is low as I am used to but every 10-20 seconds it spikes up to 300-500. Highest I have seen was 1200.

When on a zoom call my video quality is fine but then gets blurry or the connection drops out completely.

I already used the service tool and have restarted/reset both the router as well as the glassfiber box:
https://www.kpn.com/service/internet/wifi/problemen.htm#/problemen-en-storingen/internet

What can be done to improve this? 

Hi @schipperb, welcome to our forum! Have you spoken to my colleagues at the customer service yet? You can reach them on 0800-0402, this will be the quickest way to get into contact about this.

That said I can also take a look here but it might be a bit longer to get an answer.
I have some questions about your situation.

• Are you using your devices wirelessly or do you also experience these issues with a wired connection?
  • Which modem are you using?
  • What other network devices are connected to your network?