Skip to main content

Dear

We currently have KPN as Internet provider, we live in Amsterdam and we are moving to a new house in Hoofddorp. In the new house, we have seen we can have a much better internet connection, and due to the size of the house we will also need the SuperWifi to get Wifi in all the floors.

I have checked and apart of notifying my moving, there is no option to change the subscription due to moving within Netherlands.

Could you please let me know if there is a way for us to upgrade our package when moving to a new house in the Netherlands ? Prices in Hoofddorp are the same for much better service and we need the Wifi extenso.

Hi @Fede did you register your move already with KPN? The KPN ordersystem can only handle one change at a time, so this will probably prevent you from upgrading the package at the same time.

You can phone KPN tomorrow from 8 to18h on 0800-0402 (toll-free) to check what’s possible.

The reaction from a KPN employee here will normally take a couple of days, as it’s busy on the forum.

Hi @Fede! Welcome to the KPN forum!

I think @RBxx gave the best advice in this case. Which is to call to 0800-0402. A customer service representative can take you through the steps. If there is a better connection possible on the new address we can change your contract to suit that. If you need SuperWifi we can discuss what's possible. 

If you can't reach us that way, please let me know here. That way I can see what I can do for you here.