Skip to main content

I have registered my move with KPN for the end of the month. I received an email stating that KPN will contact me regarding a technician appointment to install a fibre optic cable. However, the only connection point in m new home is a POA 01 - UPC, which is only compatible with Ziggo. Will this technician appointment include adding an ISRA connection point in the new place? How can I get the appropriate KPN connection point for the fibre? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Did you manage to order a subscription with KPN? If so, then according to KPN’s administration there is an ISRA (VDSL) connection or fiber is close to your house and the technician can bring it in. Ofcourse only if the fiber is near, i.e. when neighbors already have fiber. In that case there could be a connection box (called BOP) near the entrance of your house. The KPN ISP technician will either manage to connect to this or will arrange for a KPN Netwerk technician to do so.

Is the email from KPN ISP or KPN Netwerk? (The latter is responsible for the infra.)

Thank you for your reply. I have had a subscription with KPN for more than a year and now i want to move with my KPN equipment. After registering the move, I received the email stating KPN Netwerk will contact me:

So given your response, I do not need to arrange anything and the KPN Netwerk will arrange the ISRA connection point before I move?

Thank you for your reply. I have had a subscription with KPN for more than a year and now i want to move with my KPN equipment. After registering the move, I received the email stating KPN Netwerk will contact me:

So given your response, I do not need to arrange anything and the KPN Netwerk will arrange the ISRA connection point before I move?

I guess so. But they need access to your new location.Â