Skip to main content

Hello. My 1-year internet contract (client **)  ended in August. I returned my Live-Box. But I still receive bills from KNP. And i moved back to France, so I can’t give you my number for a call through your app as long as it is  a french one (+33 (0)6 40 67 95 32) and your website doesn’t accept it . 

How can I stop that ? 

Thank you, 

Gauthier de MONTEYNARD

Admin: clientnumber removed

Did you officially cancel the subscription? A yearly contract means that you can’t cancel within a year. After that year it becomes a subscription that can be cancelled with a month notice.

If you did not cancel it, you have to do that ASAP.

Thank you for your answer. I tried to cancel,  but as long as I am now back to France, I am not able to reach the 0800 0402 number to cancel, and I can’t ask them to call me because the website doesn’t allow me to give a french phone number. 

Hi @Gauthier de Monteynard , calling back is limited to Dutch numbers, therefore it’s not possible to enter a French phone number. Instead of using 0800-0402, which can only be reached from the Netherlands, you can call +31612001200 from France. This however is not a toll-free number. You can reach KPN also via Facebook or Twitter.

Hi @Gauthier de Monteynard, if you moved away from The Netherlands, it's only logical that you want to stop the subscription. I'm glad to see that you already got the right information from @Ernst-Jan and @Ernst-Jan.

Did you officially cancel the subscription? A yearly contract means that you can’t cancel within a year. After that year it becomes a subscription that can be cancelled with a month notice.

If you did not cancel it, you have to do that ASAP.

Hi @Gauthier de Monteynard , calling back is limited to Dutch numbers, therefore it’s not possible to enter a French phone number. Instead of using 0800-0402, which can only be reached from the Netherlands, you can call +31612001200 from France. This however is not a toll-free number. You can reach KPN also via Facebook or Twitter.

This is the way to go. The best thing you can do is to call our customerservice. Through this forum, unfortunately, we cannot end subscriptions. Our colleagues from the customerservice will help you to fix it.