Skip to main content

Hi,

I have signed a new buisness contract with KPN contract for fixed internet. 

I ordered my subscription by phone and got the contract but there is no information in the contract about the "bridge mode”option on modem. What was the most important thing that I discussed with the sales agent. 

When I called your helpdesk I got the info that all new contract are getting V12 modem that supports “bridge mode”. But he could not send me any document to confirm this except to say it. 

He told me to ask here on the forum and that I would get a replay to this question. 

As a new buisness customer that is getting optical internet 500/500 am I getting a modem that has the option of “Bridge mode” ?

Thanks for the replay!

No, it has no option for Bridge mode.

But you probably don't need it because you can connect your own router directy to the glasfiber modem.

I can't say I am surprised. After 3x talks with sales guys. 30minutes every conversation, where I sent them to check with their technician do I get a modem with bridge mode and they came back confirming this for sure it has. 

I understand they will do anything for a sale, but if I am that annoying and insistent only on that information, what was their idea when it didn't work. Do they get a bonus per sale even if I cancel 1 day into the contract? 

I will wait for the official response here because they told me also that I get it in 48h.

@GeSp I know I can, but I don't have enough technical know-how for this, and also don't have the time to play with it for a week and be without internet until I do. I have Fortigate 60E ADSL firewall that I know supports being connected directly, but it's a bit more complicated than your regular router. 

Maybe you can better ask this on the KPN business forum: https://zakelijkforum.kpn.com/