Skip to main content

Hello

Today should be my first day of service but when I connect the XGS-PON there is no Glas signal, so no actual fiber signal

Is there any way yo proceed without a mechanic?

How much is the prudent time to wait to see if it's solve?

Hello @B4rb4, the fastest way to check what is going on with your fiber connection is to call 0800-0402. An agent can then help you to get the connection up and running. Also the agent can if really needed snd a mechanic.. Calling with the free of charge number 0800-0402 is the fastest way to get the proper help. 

The issue is that I don't speak Dutch. I tried to call and follow the instructions but I don't get it

That is to bad @B4rb4, the only thing we probably can do as moderators is to send a mechanic as soon as possible. Can you fill in your profile? Without your records it is not possible to see what is wrong with your connection. 

Yesterday I bother someone at work and help me to call, today the mechanic came and told me that I was right, that apparently it's an issue with the fiber on the street, so probably the team will call me on Monday to start working on that

Thank so much for your quick response btw