Skip to main content

Hi, I just received my modem today. The subscription also starts from today.

However, I have trouble in installing the modem. It is said in the manual that I must find a terminal in my home that will connect to the DSL (I don’t know if this is even correct). But I don’t find any in my house. Not even a wall socket with 4 pins.

My questions would be:

1. Do I need to buy a separate 4 pins adaptor for this? Or is this something that can only be done by a technician? I have zero knowledge about this since I also come from outside of the Netherlands.
  2. If it has to be done by technician, how can I arrange the appointment? I tried calling to the customer service, but they haven’t picked up yet. I need the internet soon.

Thank you!

@Herdin There's no ISRA like this ? 

@Herdin There's no ISRA like this ? 

No, I don’t think so. I tried looking everywhere but does not see anything like that.

What should I do?

@Herdin When you fill in your postalcode and housenumber in this field https://kpn-compleet-fpi-info.fourstack.nl/addresses/search?utf8, what's the actual availabilty of your adres ?

@Herdin When you fill in your postalcode and housenumber in this field https://kpn-compleet-fpi-info.fourstack.nl/addresses/search?utf8, what's the actual availabilty of your adres ?

This is what comes out.

Ok. You have to call with customerservice KPN ( 0800-0402) and ask for a mechanic to solve this. He has to restore the ISRA.

HI @Herdin, fastest way is to call 0800-0402 like HansaanZet already suggested. My colleague will immediately look into it and take action. 

If you prefer contact via this way, please let me know when you filled in your profile. I will dive into it. 

HI @Herdin, fastest way is to call 0800-0402 like HansaanZet already suggested. My colleague will immediately look into it and take action. 

If you prefer contact via this way, please let me know when you filled in your profile. I will dive into it. 

Hi Bart, thanks for your response.

I have filled in my profile as suggested. Would you be kind to assist me in making appointment for the mechanic from here?

I appreciate this a lot.

Apparently I found the ISRA connection already and the internet is working well now! So no technician will be needed. Thank you everyone for the response. 😊

Great! Thanks for letting us know 🙂.