Skip to main content

Since a couple of hours ago, the glas lamp has gone out on the NT box so no more internet or TV.  I planned in an appointment for somebody to take a look on the 7th, but I heard from somebody in our local group that they are having the same issue, and somebody from KPN is coming to take a look at it tomorrow morning.  Since it might be the same issue, is it possible they can also take a look?

Hi @Zoidie and welcome to our forum! 

I'm sorry to hear you are/were without services. If there's a mechanic scheduled for one of your neighbors and he needs to check your local exchange unit, then he will be able to see whether there's a bigger error happening. 
So if the mechanic goes there to check your neighbor's connection and he sees that others are malfunctioning too, then he will escalate it and your mechanic might be cancelled if it is a bigger error. 

How are things now? Did the mechanic manage to escalate things or fix the connections? 
If you still don't have any services and you don't know what to expect you'd best call us on 0800-0402. Tell the ‘phone robot’ that you have no services at all and one of my colleagues will then be able to help you!