Skip to main content

The service is terrible !!! My internet box/router is broken, and i can't join in any way the service to ask the replacement of a new one. Never experienced such a bad after service. The client service on the phone, put me on waiting for more than 15 minutes and nobody answer, and Kpn is still charging the phones call.  Really bad. I'm trying to contact via chat on kpn site, i gave all my informations they asked, the digital attendee told will connect via phone to me, but nothing happens. It's been a really nightmare. I have urgency to replace the router because i'm working at home. If i don't get any help until 12:00 i will go to another provider today and change the all package. I have now no TV, no INternet, a real bad situation. Never thought KPN would have such a bad service!!!!

Admin: eigen topic voor je bericht aangemaakt

Hi @AntoineC, welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your internet and tv. The quickest way to get help with this is call us on our free number 0800-0402. If you use any other number, you're not calling us directly and might be charged for the call.

It is a bit busy at the moment, but if you wait, you will get through to a colleague who can help. 

We can also help you here. In that case, fill out your forum profile with your information and reply here when you have done so. Please also describe what the exact problem is, and what you have tried in resolving it.