Skip to main content

I have the same problem as this one when installing. The glas light is not green even when I did everything right... Power off and power on does not work by the way.

Plus my subscription should started on 30th September, but I havent got any messgae saying it's activated. Could this be the problem? How can I get it activated if it is the problem? 

Hi @xuannnnnn, welcome to our forum!

If the “Glas LED” is off it generally means there's no incoming signal. If you havent received a text message either I think the connection might not be ready for installation at the moment.

The quickest way to reach us about this will be by phone on our free number 0800-0402

Hi @xuannnnnn, welcome to our forum!

If the “Glas LED” is off it generally means there's no incoming signal. If you havent received a text message either I think the connection might not be ready for installation at the moment.

The quickest way to reach us about this will be by phone on our free number 0800-0402

Hi Thomas, I phoned the number but they only say they will send mechanist to check next Monday, which is too long. Is there anyway that you can check how to activate the connection?

I don't know it we can check that, we don't have your details yet. It is possible we come to the same conclusion as our colleagues. Can you fill out your profile completely en reply here when you've done so? Then we can take a look.

I don't know it we can check that, we don't have your details yet. It is possible we come to the same conclusion as our colleagues. Can you fill out your profile completely en reply here when you've done so? Then we can take a look.

Hi I just filled out the profile. Please help to check. Thanks.

Hi @xuannnnnn! I've checked our systems. I see an engineer planned for 10-10-2023. They will activate the connection and activate your subscription on that day. Could you let me know here if you have any further questions?

Hi @xuannnnnn! I've checked our systems. I see an engineer planned for 10-10-2023. They will activate the connection and activate your subscription on that day. Could you let me know here if you have any further questions?

That I know. What I want to ask is, can you not activate the connection and subscription online before they come?

And if not, why not?

@xuannnnnn I am afraid in this case it is not as easy as that. 

It seems like the mechanic has to go to the district internet exchange unit. So it is not possible to do that from a distance.