Skip to main content

I am having the same issue, we have a fibre optic connection point (see image), but no fibre optic box to connect the modem to. Where can I get the necessary fibre optic box? This is really urgent, our contract started Yesterday, but we are unable to connect.

Admin: afgesplitst, eigen topic voor bericht aangemaakt

@Cobus Jordaan  call KPN, i had the same situation.

They will sent you an box wich you can just clip on. You can do this yourself.

Hey @Cobus Jordaan, is het gelukt om een kastje opgestuurd of een monteur thuis te krijgen hiervoor?

@Erik_ an technician came to our house and everything is sorted. I received a bill, but was informed on a previous call that do not have to pay for the installation.

@Erik_ an technician came to our house and everything is sorted. I received a bill, but was informed on a previous call that do not have to pay for the installation.

Good to hear the installation was sorted. However, if you received a bill for the installation, there is a good chance this will (automatically) be charged on your first internet bill. So, check that bill when you get it. And if you are charged for the install, I advise you to call us on 0800-0402 (free) to discuss this. As the colleague you spoke to earlier should have made a note of what was agreed.