Skip to main content

Hi All,

Good afternoon, I had ordered for new KPN internet connection on 30-Aug-20 and I’ve still not received any update on my order or the day I will be getting the package. In the MijnKPN it shows “

At the moment we cannot show your order yet” . 

• We have not processed your order yet.
  • Your order has been canceled or your order cannot be found.
  • There are technical problems at KPN.

Can you please help me out here in getting the connection as soon as possible?

Thanks,

Vishwas

Hello @Vishwas, welcome to our forum!
I'll take a look at your order! Could you update your profile and let me know?

Thanks Thomas, I will be getting the package today, I just received the email from postNL.

Hi Thomas, Can you please help out here in connecting the box?

I see the ethernet cable provided in package, but the fibre optic Genesis box in the wall doesn’t have any ports to connect to. Is this expected?

Thanks,
Vishwas

If your Genexis box does not have an ethernetport we might have to wait for an engineer to fix this. Did you get to make an appointment with anyone yet?
If you'd like I can also take a look at your file, could you update your profile and let me know?

Thanks Thomas for the quick reply. I have made earliest appointment available for next week on 16th but can this be made for tomorrow or by end of this week. It's critical that I have internet to perform my work. It's really giving me problems now as I do not have internet since 2 weeks.

Thanks,
Vishwas

I'm afraid not, this is the earliest date the engineer can finish this installation. There is no way to expedite this. 

Thanks Thomas for checking. It's sad that nothing can be done. Hope this information is passed to the engineer for the quick fix.

Thanks, 

Vishwas