Skip to main content

Hi,

It has been a while since of had packet loss in League of Legends resulting crashing in game. I had reached out to Riot Support team and after trying out a few things and getting no result they came to the conclusion that there's a problem with routing to their servers. They asked me to use Ping plotter for the following IP addresses 192.249.72.1 and 185.40.65.1.

And this was their response

I hope to get some insight on this matter. 

Kind Regards, 
Kasra

Hello @Kasra, welcome!

Are you still experiencing these problems? My partner, who also plays League of Legends, did not have any issues last night. So, it may have been a temporary hick up. Or, if you're still experiencing problems, it might be a problem rooting in your network.

If I interpret the Pingplotter results correctly, it looks like a local problem. There are a few things you can try to solve a local problem:

• Did you already reset the KPN modem? Not just turning it off and on again, but actually give it a factory reset.
  • Are you playing League of Legends via wifi? If so, I'd suggest using an ethernet cable. 
  • It could also be a bandwith problem. Bandwidth problems happen when your network usage exceeds capacity. Read here on how to solve bandwith problems.
  • If you don't think you're dealing with a bandwidth or wireless issue, it's time to start looking into hardware. Click here to read about how to solve hardware problems.