Skip to main content

There is a problem with my house Fiber optic, I got free hours 3 times from my job and stayed home for Kpn to fix the problem, they couldnt fix the problem!!! And the most impolite customer service I ever seen in the Netherlands speeked with me!!! I still have to get free hours from my job and be hopefull that finally problem can be find and fix it...

Hi @Sara J! Sorry to hear about your troubles with our customer service agent. I'd like to see how I can help you resolve the situation. 

Am I right in reading there is a new engineer planned to go to your house? And if so, for which day is this planned?

Hi @Sara J! Sorry to hear about your troubles with our customer service agent. I'd like to see how I can help you resolve the situation. 

Am I right in reading there is a new engineer planned to go to your house? And if so, for which day is this planned?

I'm working from home today and waiting for a kpn engineer to blow a new fiber optic line to my house.

They are supposed to be here at 8:00, but still no one shows up.

I hope they show up! and fix the issue on the 4th time of visiting.

@Sara J our appointments are always in a time window. So this engineer should be at your home between 8:00 and 10:00. Would you let me know if he's arrived and has been able to fix the issue?

He came a bit late but he could fix the problem.

Finally now I have internet after one month.

Thank you Bram for your follow-up.

@Sara J gladly. Sorry to hear it's taken this long. But good that the engineer has been able to fix the connection.Â