Skip to main content

Hello @Alex_P 

I am in similar situation, so I will be moving. What I am curious is that will my internet cut off at the moving date exactly in my old address?

Reason I am asking is that moving date is not certain yet, so I need a buffer but I also want to report the move in advance so I can still have internet in the new address once I moved in.

Thanks!.

*Admin: eigen topic aangemaakt naar aanleiding van de reactie in dit topic. 

Hello @ozgur, welcome and thank you for your question! 

The answer to your question is yes! On the moving date the Internet will be disconnected at your old adress and activated on your new adress. The best you can do, is get in contact with our Verhuisdesk: these colleagues can advise you in your specific situatie. You can contact them Monday - Friday from 8 - 20 and Saturday from 8 - 17: on 0800 0402. 

Hello @Shyrin_ 

Thank you for your reply!

I understand. Then one more question, at my new address I don’t have any phone line cable to connect to the router. Will someone from KPN visit my new address to handle this?

Kind regards

You are very welcome! :blush:

When you report your move, our systems will automatically check what you will need to connect the internet on your new adress. If needed, we will send you the phone line cable. You can install the internet yourself: generally it is plug and play. If not, then we can send an installation engineer to help you!

Great! Thank you very much for your time.

Kind regards