Skip to main content

Hello,

I had ordered KPN internet for my new house with installation date as 21st May. I see now that the modem will be delivered before the installation date to that address. Is it possible to get modem delivered at different address(my current address) , since I only move to my new appartment 20th May? If i can get it at my current address, I can take it with me to new address before installation date.

Cheers,

Tofin

Hi @Tony_777! Welcome and thank you for choosing KPN Internet! Answer to your question: Yes, that's possible! :smiley:

You can fill in your Forum profile, so we can look up your order and change the adress for you. Please fill in your name, date of birth, ordernumber, customer number and the delivery adress (you can use the box ‘Persoonlijke opmerkingen’ for extra information). If you give a sign here, in your topic, I’ll know that you have filled in your profile.

You can also change the delivery adress by contacting our Customer service by phone: Monday till Friday from 08:00 - 20:00 and on Saturday from 08:00 till 17:00. 

Thanks @Shyrin_ 

I updated my address in the profile. Please deliver the new modem there. Let me know if you need more details.

Appreciate the flexibility.

Cheers,

Tofin

Thank you! I have changed the delivery adress: you will receive a track and trace code when the installation-box will be send to this adress!Â