Skip to main content

Hoi! 

I have a similar issue. My internet was supposed to be installed last Friday, but unfortunately it got delayed due to the landlord permission for the fiber. 

I finally got it, but the next appointment is only on March 5th. 

I’m working from home and I can’t perform my job without internet. The internet guy told me about the urgent package. Would it be possible to get support on this? 

Thanks! 

Admin: eigen topic voor je aangemaakt

Hi @Lenisio, welcome! Did you recently move to this adress? Or were you using internet from another provider? Do you also have a mobile subscription from KPN? I could activate a free weekbundle. If you could update your forum profile with your adress and customer number, I will check the possibilities! 

Thanks for the prompt response. 

Info updated. Yes, I’ve moved two the new address recently. I didn’t have internet service under my name before.

I have a mobile subscription with Lebara. 

Thank you.  

Hey @Lenisio! Thank you for entering your personal information. I don't really have any good news. On March 5th a technician will arrive to install the fiber optic connection point. After that, we can send a technician to install our package (or maybe you can install it yourself). I cannot give you an emergency kit. Because the delay of the delivery date was not caused by us. We only offer these packages if we are responsible for the delay. We also provide this package when someone moves from one address to another with his KPN subscription. But, in your case, the subscription just had to be ordered earlier. At least 1+ month in advace is recommended. Especially when the Fiber optic connection point still needs to be installed. The leadtime of this is approximetelty 21 days. 

Sorry. We can do nothing but wait.

FYI: There is scarcity regarding the emergency package:disappointed_relieved:

Thanks for the reply. 

I mean this should have been pointed out during the sign up process. I would have been better prepared. I even took a day off work to be waiting the whole morning for the technician and then to ended empty handed. 

Is there any other way to get an earlier appointment? 

Thanks 

Quick question?

Could a temporary cable setup be installed? The previous tenant had cable internet, so the structure is already in place. 

Thanks

We can't reschedule, because it is not our technician who's coming. On March 5th you probably have an appointment with a technician from KPNNetwerNL. They are responsible for the fiber optic connection to your home. 

Order status: 

A technician cannot yet be scheduled for this order, because work has to be carried out on the KPN network. If these activities have been carried out, the customer will receive an e-mail with a link within a few days. Via this link, the customer makes an appointment with the technician. The previously agreed delivery date then changes to the date when the technician comes by.
The planned date is the date known to the KPN of the infrastructure contractor at that time. 

So after the 5th of March, we will send you an e-mail with a link that allows you to make an appointment with our technicians. 
The reason why this wasn't brought up in advance is that the fiber optic connection was supposed to be ready-to-use by now. 

I'm sorry, but there is nothing we can do the speed up this process.. :expressionless:

Understood. Hope it gets solved on March 5th. If it’s really plug and play i can install the rest myself (the kpn package i got from PostNL). Can’t afford to wait for another technician. 

Thanks. 

Is there a number I can call. The technician came and apparently there no cabe underground for this house. And they said it would take up to a month to be installed. I can’t afford fo wait more. I want to cancel and and another service that doesn’t require fiber. 

I want know how can I return the package etc. 

Solved via chat. Please ignore the two last reactions.