Skip to main content

Hello,

I 've recently bought internet from KPN, from the beginning I had several problems because I couldn ' t log in and make an appointment with a technician to connect my internet. After raising the issue here in forum someone made an appointment for me. A technician came and installed the wifi. But afterwards I wasn ' t printable to connect to the internet using my devices (including mobile, laptop etc). Now I wanted to add  “internet ” as a product to my  profile and it 's saying “ You are not connected to your KPN internet connection. ”! How can this be possible?
Please ask a tech nician to come and fix my internet after this long time and please fix my profile.

Hi @elnazshahzeydi, Do I understand you want to add you internet subscription to your Mijn KPN, but it's not possible due to the fact your not on your internet? Or is there more. Because I see a mechanic is planned for tomorrow. He will come beteween 0800-1000 hours. Please let me know if he fixed the problem. 

Hallo
Ik heb een probleem met het mobiel internet voor telefoonnummer *******. Woensdag heb ik 8,99 opgewaardeerd om internet te activeren maar het is nog niet actief en ik kreeg het volgende bericht:

Beste klant, vanwege technisch onderhoud kunt u momenteel geen gebruik maken van opwaarderen via SMS. Ga naar www.kpn.com/opwaarderen om direct uw nummer op te waarderen. Onze excuses voor het ongemak. Groet, KPN

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

Hoi @Blazho . Is het probleem uiteindelijk opgelost?

@Erwin_, Haal dan ook direct even dat telefoonnummer weg.