Skip to main content

I changed my router to Fritzbox 7590 and it works fine. But one small issue happens; my internet should be 200mbps but wth experia v10 I was getting 120-140mbps and now with fritzbox I am getting 90-95mbps. It works without problems but speed dropped a bit. 

Admin: eigen topic voor vraag aangemaakt

the fritzbox 7590 can be used with fiber but also with VDSL on a single line.

if the connection is on a DSL Pairbonding (double)line u need another fritzbox that have suport for that setup.

or … it need to train in with another profile on the think it was 35a that gif speeds above hunderd on VDSL.

if ur on fiber ..check if the wanport is setup with powersafing aka Green Mode limmited to 100Mbit/s.

if u have all ports wan/lan in Power Mode u can go upto 1Gbit/s

Hi @Ismail_K, welcome to our forum! Did you manage to find a solution?
We also have a topic dedicated to these modems!

Hi @Thomas thanks for helping out. I couldn’t find any solution for it. It works fine but still under 100 mbps. If you have some solutions I am ready to listen and apply.

On the box of the fritzbox is written for VDSL/DSL up to 300mbps and it has same cable setup with Experia box v10 for pairbonding. And I used the cables from Experia Box. Don't you think it should work this way?

On the box of the fritzbox is written for VDSL/DSL up to 300mbps and it has same cable setup with Experia box v10 for pairbonding. And I used the cables from Experia Box. Don't you think it should work this way?

nope the 7590 isnt the right fritzbox for pairbounding.

dit u buy it yourself or is it a kpn rental ??? the current pairbounding fritzbox is the 7583 if u order it by kpn for pairbounding the give u the wrong one.

on some area/regions the might have support for 200/30 on a single line. if u check on ur postal/zip code the might show u the right connections afaileble on ur location.

(the link to the info for the 7583 is by AVM the company that make em .. i did that as u write in english the KPN have info in dutch here dutch info about fritz 7583 by KPN )