Skip to main content

Hello, 

I pay for faster wifi at home but I don’t really see the benefits!! When streaming Netflix or another platform they take ages to load, start the program and then 5 minutes later start loading again, it’s super annoying!! 

Hi @Rktalmond, welcome to our forum!

I can imagine that you want to improve your WiFi connection if you can't use it properly. The speed of your internetconnection doesn't say much about your Wifi connection though. This is because WiFi is wireless and therefore can be easily disturbed by other WiFi connections and signals in your environment. The best thing you can do is to improve your WiFi settings, so that your WiFi connection is least disturbed by other signals.

Do you use the WiFi connection of the Experia Box, or are you using other equipment like a router (for example)? In the first case, I'd advise you to use our WiFi manager to improve the WiFi settings of the Experia Box. It is a free servicetool and it is in Dutch, it's really helpful to improve the connection and speed of your internetconnection via WiFi :)