Skip to main content

Hello, I have been your client for 2 years and I have a terrible internet connection! I need wifi amplifiers that you give for free to new customers ... and I've been for two years and I always pay my bill on time. I will just add that my internet speed is 9mb / s it is shameful! I hope you are able to offer me a wifi repeater for free. Otherwise, I will be forced to terminate our contract and go to a competing company where the offer is attractive. Regards Jakub Hoffmann

Hi @Jakub111, welcome to our forum!
I'm afraid I can't help you to free Wifi repeaters. If you walk through the steps of our wifimanager it will offer them at a discount! Also it helps getting the most out of your current Wifi.
Are you also experiencing slow speeds on a wired connection? 

If you would like to discuss your subscription you can always call us on 0800-0402

hello, the wire connection is also slow.

Ah that's not good!
I can take a look at your connection if you want. Could you update your profile and let me know?

i did it Thomas !

Thanks @Jakub111! I've taken a look at the connection and up to your experiabox it seems fine! Your modem is receiving 57Mbit/s currently.
If you're getting slower speeds on a wired connection there might be something on your network that's using a lot of data or there might be an issue with one of the cables in your house.