Skip to main content

Hello, 

I order KPN internet to be activated today 8th March 2021. The technician came and said he needed to run the ethernet cable from my energy box downstairs to my apartment upstairs (one floor). He spent some time and did not do that. So now I have no internet. How do I get another KPN technician that will run the cable from my energy box to my apartment?

Or can i get the non fibre option

Hi @Onotseike, welcome! Sorry to hear the installation was not finished within the appointment. If it really is just an ethernet cable that needs doing, you may be able to run it yourself. If not, the quickest way to get a new appointment is to contact us at 0800-0402. Be advised that there may be a fee for the new appointment as the laying of additional cabling is generally considered extra.

Hi Erik,
The wiring is meant to go through the walls to from the ground floor to the top floor. It's not fair I pay for an appointment when nothing was done by the technician. If it's a case of paying to run a cable then the technician should have let me know when he came. I just called and the next available appointment is next week.😩

Are there pre-drilled holes or something like it present to run the cable through? If not, that is the problem. Our technicians are not allowed to do invasive procedures to your house. So if holes need to be drilled in the walls to run the cable through, the technician cannot do that. If you drill the holes, however, the technician can run the cable.