Skip to main content

Good morning

I had the appointment with the technician last monday (29th nov 2021) and he did set up everything.

Internwt was working and he also checked if the speed connection was ok. It was perfect.

After only 2 days though, I cannot use internet .

The mesaage is " connected, no internet access"

Green light for internet = blinking

Green light for wifi = on. 

I followed all the indications of the client service online , but hasn't been helpful .

I need to work from home and it is now impossible with kpn connection not being solved.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks for your help

Hi @No internet access, welcome to our forum. That was a short period you had a working connection, that's not a good start. The quickest way to get into contact with us, it by calling 0800-0402. That way a colleague van check your connection and determine the next steps to help you get back online. 

Here on the forum customers help each other and we're here to step in when neccesary. We can take a look at your connection, if you completely fill out your profile and let us know you've done so. But like I said, giving us a call is the quickest way.

We haven't seen a reply from you @No internet access. I hope that means you had contact via a different way and stept have been taken to a solution. If there is something we can do for you here, don't hesitate to ask us.