Skip to main content

Last month I recently switched my internet connection from KPN to Ziggo because they were offering a much better deal. However, despite having my Ziggo connection for two weeks, their internet connection is not yet working.

When I contacted Ziggo's customer service about this, they asked me to contact KPN to see if a temporary re-connection of KPN's WiFi is possible while Ziggo fix their internet problems. Unfortunately, I cannot find out where to reach KPN's customer care to see if this is possible.

I have already paid KPN the complete amount for the month of November, even though I have used KPN only for ten days. Is it possible to re-connect my KPN WiFi until the end of this month? Please let me know. 

If a customer service rep would contact me or tell me where to reach them I would be happy to share my details. 

Hi @Hrishikesh,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble with your Ziggo connection 🙁

If your KPN subscription ended 2 weeks ago, there will be nothing we can do to get you back online, since your line was completely shut down on the last day of your subscription. You can get connected again by ordering a new subscription, but it will take 1 to 2 weeks before we can have your connection ready again, so it's not a fast solution.