Skip to main content

I have sent a termination notice for my agreement more than a month ago, where I included all the details but didn’t receive a reply yet (only the automatic one). I moved to a new apartment to which KPN doesn’t deliver. It has been confirmed several times by the KPN phone service that it is a valid reason for termination. Since then, I was charged twice for the periods I didn’t live and used their internet services in my previous accommodation. 

I asked KPN phone service, and they said I have to wait … Did you experience similar problems, and how long did it take?

P.S. They indicate that it takes 2 weeks     

Hi @Stepan and welcome to our forum!

I suppose you have send the termination notice to “opzeggen@kpn.com” ? I would like to take a closer look at your account and see what's happening. Would you be so kind to fill in your forumprofile with the information i need for that? Of course i need your previous postal code and housenumber :wink:
Do you give me a reply in this topic when you're ready and i can start to investigate for you? :mag:

Hi Nico, yes, I send a termination notice to opzeggen@kpn.com. I uploaded all necessary details in my forum profile, including my previous and new addresses.  

Best,

Stepan

Thank you for the information!

I see that you contacted our helpdesk the 6th of Decembre. My colleague asked if you could send the proof of municipality registration again to “opzeggen@kpn.com” (proof you can obtain at the city hall that you live at your new adress)  They need that for the termination of your contract.
Have you already been able to send that proof?

Hi Nico,

Indeed, I have contacted the helpdesk several times, but it’s the first time I heard that I need to submit proof of municipality registration. Before, I have shared and confirmed with the helpdesk proof of my new rental agreement. 

I have sent the municipality registration form to opzeggen@kpn.com right now. 

Best,

Stepan

Ah, well good that you found our forum!

Could you please let me know how it ended? To be honest, i don't know exactly how busy they are at “opzeggen@kpn.com” , could be a couple of days or a week. So please be a little patient :smile:

We'll keep in touch!