Skip to main content

The signal light of internet is blinking all the time and no internet available. Have made sure the cable goes to Dsl, tried with reset, nothing worked out. Had an appointment with monteur this morning from 8:00 to 12:00, did not show up, got the message that nobody at home and appointment changed to tomorrow morning. Spent the whole hour from 9:00 to 10:00 on service number 0800 0402, either the line got cut off while talking or it never went through. Finally talked to someone and got told that nothing can be done, we just had to wait until 12:30. She can't help to check the status of appointment with monteur, she can't help to put me through to the department of monteur (not the monteur himself). She has no idea if or when the monteur will show up. Maybe or maybe not the back office will call me....

I was so frustrated and she kept telling me nothing can be done, no solution. It really sucks. I can understand there is limitation in the call center but if you communicate as if you were a robot , it is also meaningless.

A very disappointing experience!

Hi @Mevchai, welcome! I see that the monteur couldn't find your place and that he tried to reach you, but apparently you didn't pick up your phone? And so he had to cancel the appointment at which point you automatically receive a text message that you weren't there. Which obviously isn't correct. I am sorry for the inconvenience! The back office will call you back to reschedule. 

When am I going to receive the call? 

Same thing happened again,  I received a message  saying that I was not at home at 8:00, so the appointment was canceled. But I was certainly at home. God please help me get my internet from KPN, otherwise I am going to lose my job because of KPN. AND KPN will say: sorry, I can not do anything about  it.

I started paying KPN last week for my internet, and I don't have my internet yet. I called. KPN said: no worries, a monteur would come. I waited, no show for two times. KPN sent messages saying: the monteur came but you weren't at home. Come on. It is a lock down situation. Everyone is at home. And everyone needs internet for their work. My question is when will I get my internet that I have paid. How are you going to compensate for my loss? Your desperate but loyal customer

Hi @Mevchai, is your location hard to find? In that case can you give detailed directions? Our monteur seemed to have problems finding your adres. And I'm kind of worried that will happen again. Did you receive a text message with a telephone number from us? I would advise you to call that number again. Of course we will compensate for the days that you didn't have a working internetconnection.

There is no number. Nobody was calling me today. PLEASE HELP ME. How can I give direction, if nobody is calling me. 

In your profile in the section “persoonlijke opmerking (privé) you can give directions or maybe another telephone number you have so the monteur can contact you? It is strange that the monteur can’t find your place twice…

Hi Hussel, Thanks for helping. But i didn’t see Persoonlijke opmerking in my profile.  can you show me where to fill in a screenshot? 

The problem was that this morning I did not receive any call. Just the message. I suspect that the monteur actually came this morning.  

I made another appointment for tomorrow between 14:00-16:00 in the online system. Is it possible to let monteur call me when he/she depart? I really need internet tomorrow. I am a university teacher. I need to teach on-line this thursday.  

PLEASE HELP ME!

@Ik_Hussel @Marcia_ PLEASE HELP ME 

Hi @Mevchai, I am sorry that I didn't respond earlier. But I see that the monteur has been there this afternoon, right? Is everything working right now?