Skip to main content

I have a subscription of 200mbps a month and I had this problem a month ago. My connection is too slow. And also my wifi. Can you help me with this matter?

Welcome to the forum @mikasad!

With a subscription of 200Mbs, this is a very disappointing result :slight_frown:  You said your connection is slow and also your wifi, have you run this test via wifi or via a cabled connection?

Can you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so? I'd like to run a diagnostic on your line, to see if I can find any errors!

Welcome to the forum @mikasad!

With a subscription of 200Mbs, this is a very disappointing result :slight_frown:  You said your connection is slow and also your wifi, have you run this test via wifi or via a cabled connection?

Can you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so? I'd like to run a diagnostic on your line, to see if I can find any errors!

I used a cabled connection with this result. And much worse with my wifi. It doesn’t even work well. 

Thanks @mikasad ! The subsription is not on your name, is it possible your partner is the subscriber? If so, can you also note his name and date of birth in the ‘opmerkingen’ field in your profiel? 

Thanks @mikasad ! The subsription is not on your name, is it possible your partner is the subscriber? If so, can you also note his name and date of birth in the ‘opmerkingen’ field in your profiel? 

Sure. Already did. 

Thanks @mikasad!

There's something wrong with your connection, and you're receiving only half of the 50Mb's that goes with your ‘Internet and TV Basic’ subscription. This isn't something you can fix yourself, neither can I fix this from the office. I've scheduled an appointment with a mechanic at the first possibility, which is today between 14:00 and 16:00. The problem seems to lay in our infrastructure, so the mechanic probably does not need to visit your house. However, it is necessary someone is at home during the appointment, because the mechanic will call to check if everything is working. Is this a suitable time? Or do you prefer another moment/day? And is it alright if the contact number we use is the one ending with 116? Or should we call another number? If so. please leave this number in the ‘opmerkingen’ field in your profile :slight_smile:

ohh I see. Today is possible. I’ll give a new number. Wait a sec.

I've changed the number! Will you let me know if the mechanic has fixed the problem? :slight_smile:

That would be awesome. Thank you!

Hi @mikasad, is everything ok now with your connection? :slight_smile:

I haven’t heard from you again, so I’m assuming don’t need any more assistance. If you have any other question, please let me know!