Skip to main content

Greetings!
For the past few months, since I’ve switched to KPN and the new router has been installed, I have been unable to access my institution’s VPN. Currently we use EduVPN. (I don’t know if it is of any relevance).

I am allowed to “connect” with the program, or at least it displays the connection being active, however I am unable to activate any of the licenses that should be accesible once the VPN is functioning properly. This problem has only occured since the installation, it applies to me as well to all of my housemates therefore I discard the problem being on the terminals. 

And as soon as I tether with my phone’s data, and set the VPN, such licensing issue is gone, therefore I believe it must be directly linked to the router’s firewall, but I am open to any suggestion!

Hi @SeanLB 

You could try if it works OK again if you disable IPv6, you can do this in de KPN router (you have to restart it after changing the setting) or in de Network settings of your PC.

Depending on the router type you probably  can find it under settings or internet.

If you do it on de router it will affect all clients so you don't have to do it on every PC for other VPN users.