Skip to main content

Hello client service from KPN is very bad. Whole day I am struggling to work from home due to unstable internet. Tried to call customer service. After long time someone pickup the phone and cut the phone. It happened three times already. Not a great service from KPN

Ā 

Admin: eigen topic voor je aangemaakt

HiĀ @Bad service, welcome to our forum and thank you for your message!
Did you manage to find a solution or at least speak to my colleagues over at 0800-0402 in the meantime?

There's also an automated process on kpn.com/storingĀ that should help you solve most problems butĀ also allows you to schedule in a technician when it's something on our end.

If you'd like we can also help you here.
Could you elaborate about the issues you're experiencing? What are the led's on your devices indicating and what devices are you using excactly?

HiĀ Thomas some of your colleagues from customer service just cut the phone and I needed to startĀ all over again and wait for 15 minutes. i dont know why they ask me to hold and cut the phone. you can reach me +*********if you need more info

Admin: removed private information

Hi @Bad service, thanks for your reply and thanks for the feedback! I've hidden your number as this is a public forum. I'm afraid I can't help you over the phone but my colleagues should not be cutting the connection! My apologies for that.

Have you spoken to anyone in the meantime? Are you still experiencing the issues?

If you'd like we can also help you here.
Could you elaborate about the issues you're experiencing? What are the led's on your devices indicating and what devices are you using excactly?

Ā 

Crazy long waiting times and got cut off after waiting 45 minutes in the line. I had to leave my work early just to catch the working times of KPN call center so I can make an appointment with a mechanic. Thanks to the ā€œamazingā€ service, I waited 45 minutes in lineĀ and suddenly the call dropped. Thank you for wasting my timeĀ for this shitty experience. Either perform a service well or dont promise people anything and try to charge them.