Skip to main content

Hello, I moved to my appartment recently, my subscription starts today (3rd of Jul.), I made an account for a KPN ID and added my information with my client number to check if I can use the internet already but I'm not sure, it says it starts today but I can't click on start (its a gray colored button) then I checked the installation help page on the website it just keeps loading on the fiber box step, my fiber conncetion box have two green lights, only the alarm light is off.

Is there anything that I should do? Because I am trying to translate almost everything I might have missed something? I would appreciate any help, thank you on advance

Did you manage to get it working @Rhae? You need to connect the modem to the Fiber Box? Did you manage to do this? You can always contact customer support on 0800-0402 and make an appointment with an installation technician. Please let know if you need any further assistance!  

Hello! Yes it works all good now, appearantly I needed to wait for some more hours until I recieved a text from KPN telling me my subscription started.. thanks 

That's great news! Enjoy your new connection and you can always post a topic if you need further assistance.