Skip to main content

Hi, I have received an email from KPN, including the information regarding an extensive price overview and my contract. It is also stated in the email that I will receive another email regarding the delivery of my equipment and information about the installation. However, it has been four days now and the modem has not arrived yet. How long do I expect for the modem to arrive? And also where can I talk to (the customer service) since I need the connection as soon as possible.

Hello @Herdin 

Has your subscription already started and did you receive a message that the internet connection should be active?

Normally they send the installation box with the router 3 days before the activation date.

You can call the customer service on the free of charge number 0800-0402

I don’t think so. In the previous email, it is stated that “You have asked us to start your subscription on September 7, 2022. We are now checking whether this is possible. You will receive a separate email from us with additional information about your order. This also contains the definitive start date of your subscription.”

However, until now, I have not received a separate email as mentioned.

I tried calling the customer service, but it does not come with English language.

If you call again just say: Medewerker spreken

Maybe the English text also works: I want to speak to an employee.

Normally you should then be connected to an customer service employee (if it's busy it can take some time).

Hello @Herdin! Welcome to our KPN Forum and welcome to the KPN family! I see @GeSp already tried to help you. We didn't hear from you after that, has it worked out in the meantime?

Hello @Herdin! Welcome to our KPN Forum and welcome to the KPN family! I see @GeSp already tried to help you. We didn't hear from you after that, has it worked out in the meantime?

Hi, yes! Thank you, the package is on the way now.

The modem is said to arrive at the same time as when the subscription starts. Will this be a problem though?

The modem is said to arrive at the same time as when the subscription starts. Will this be a problem though?

That's no problem, not even when you connect it the following day.