Skip to main content

I ordered my KPN package with tv and internet on Sep 22 for my new place.
The package installation was to October 17( a already long date) , but now i just received a message that my  installation date was delayed to November.

Why this is happening? why the delay? 

I work from home and i am struggling using 5g from my mobile to be able to work while I wait for KPN connection, this is a kind of emergency here, because if I cant solve this, this week with a earlier installation date, I will have to cancel it and go to another company, something that I would not like to do, but I will have to due to my need here. 

Is something that we can do?

Hi @Ana's . Welcome to the forum.

It looks like your physical fiberconnection isn't ready yet.  This job is done by KPNNetwerk. As soon as they are finished we can deliver your signal.

I'm afraid this wil take a lot longer. The new date is set to 5-11 (and not even that is sure).

My advice is to contact KPNNetwerk and ask them when they are planning to finish their work: https://www.kpnnetwerk.nl/service-en-contact/

Uhmm yes but this is really weird.. since i just saw today my front neighbor receiving his kpn package. This fiberconnection problems impacts only me?? this is really really weird since when i close contract they never mention that..and this is something that definitely have to be mention, before someone closes a contact..

I am afraid that i will not be able to wait that long...because as i mention, i work from home so if KPN dont have any way to help me on this...i will have to cancel it….so in this case, i I really would like to go on with the cancelation, how i could do??? because other problem is that you dont have a proper english channel.. is everything in dutch...so even that i call for the official channel.. i dont know what to do there.. since i cant understand nothing unfortunately...

thanks in advance

@Ana's I have sent you a private message. Can you please respond?

Hi Erwin, How are you today?

Unfortunately i have to cancel my package, because it was postponed even more.

How i can do that please? I already searched by the website and dont found it.

thanks in advance
Ana

I'm sorry to read that, @Ana's . But I can understand it of course.

The best way to cancel is call 0800 0402.. If you mention ‘opzeggen’ or ‘canceling subscription’ you will be transferred to the right department.

I’m in the same situation.

I moved and informed KPN on 9 november and selected 22 november for the installation on the new address. Then it automatically changed to 30 november without inform me. Then I was able to select to 26 november… On 26 november I saw a new date in my order to 27 DECEMBER.

i already moved and returned the rented house. i’m working from home using my cell phone data because KPN don’t inform its clients, just keep pushing the dates without any message.

I already order another providor because I work from home and cannot wait. And at the 0800 0402 they let me waiting forever. I already told my case to 3 different ladies and all of them let me waiting to check something with someone, and let me there waiting ultil i quit. last time i waited 20 minutes!!

Hi @carlos252225 . I'm sad to read about your troubles. 

The only way to cancel it by phone or chat.  I hope your next try will be succesfull.