Skip to main content

Hello, sorry for English in this post.

I also have almost 2 weeks since my wifi goes out for some.minutes and restarts again at same hours in morning between  3am -4am.  I was resetting the modem,the 2 wifi  boosters. Still same problem. I have been only for 1 month clients at KPN internet and already problems  appear. At ziggo i never had any WiFi  drops. So what is the solution  dear KPN?

Hi @Miruna and welcome to our forum! English is not a problem. How odd that the internet cuts out at the same time every day. 😕 Is it just the Wi-Fi that restarts? Or are iTV and the cabled connection offline as well when this happens? Could you fill out your forum profile with your postal code, house number and the name and date of birth of the subscriber? Then I'll be able to check your connection. You say you’ve also been resetting your modem, great that you took these steps to solve it! Did you reset your modem according to step 2 on this page? I've put the page through Google Translate so it should be in English now. 

I haven't received a reply, so I hope this issue has been solved in the meantime. If it hasn't, don't hesitate to reply here!