Skip to main content

Hi,

Since two days ago I only have internet if I’m really closed to the router.
I have a house of three floors. My router is a kpn box. I have one wifi extender those circle white ones in the second floor and another in the third floor. I always got perfect internet every where at my house so I was really happy.

resets, wifi managers, reconfiguring everything and in the first day, after all done, it last for 30 hours to have a failing internet again, then I did it again and it does not take more than 20 minutes to stop having internet in the whole house. We only have when we are at most 5 to 10 meters to the router

Can you help out?

Hello can somebody help me? god sake

Hi @Wifi range is really poor! Welcome to the forum. I`m going to see what I can do to help you. 

What I noticed most is that you say you've used the Wifi Manager. And that this improves the situation. But only temporary? 

Also, what sometimes seems to happen, is that after an update not all your devices have the same settings. You can fix this by following the steps for “schone installatie van SuperWifi punten” exactly (page translated to English through Google). It is important to follow these exact steps to make sure every device takes over the correct settings.

Could you try this for me and tell the results here? 

hello is better now I did the clean instalation and worked for now. thanks