Skip to main content

Since yesterday my internet connection keeps on dropping. I check and the wifi signal at home is good, the devices are connected on the wifi but there is no internet. It is 2 days now I cannot work and I make a hotspot with my 4g from the mobile. 

I had the same issue some months ago, but I received a notification from KPN that they fixed something in the neibourhoud and after that it was stable. Sadly enough the same problem happens again. 

I am looking forward to a quick resolution of the issue. 

P.S. I have reset the modem and the fiber with the right order as the support team suggests. Even after that I have the same problems.

Hi @EMMANOUIL welcome. 

You haven't have any services. That's too bad. You already gave everything a reset, but it didn't help. I guess you haven't have any services at all. It's not only the wifi. Fastest way is too call 0800-0402. My colleague can check what's wrong with you internet. 

If you like we can also check. If so will you please fill in your profile and let me know when you did.

Thanks for your response. One KPN engineer visited my home and he made the needful to fix it. Now it working fine!