Skip to main content

Hi,

Last december I moved to a different house so a requested to move my Internet service too and everything was fine, but now I noted the address in the pdf invoice is still the old one, despite all data are correct in MijnKPN.

How could I fix this?

Many thanks.

Hi @Mind75! You can change this in your MijnKPN or by calling us on 0800-0402!

Hi @Mind75! You can change this in your MijnKPN or by calling us on 0800-0402!

Thanks, @Thomas for the answer,

I already tried via MijnKPN, all the data are correct there but still, there’s the old address in the last invoice of February (I moved in December).

Could you tell me where exactly in MijnKPN, or the only way is calling?

Thanks

No problem @Mind75 
After you login on http://mijn.kpn.com/ you go to your mobile subscription and then click: Persoons- en betalingsgegevens

Then you'll see all of your billing data. Important to note is that you'll need to change both your regular adress (orange) and your billing adress (yellow)

No problem @Mind75 
After you login on http://mijn.kpn.com/ you go to your mobile subscription and then click: Persoons- en betalingsgegevens

Then you'll see all of your billing data. Important to note is that you'll need to change both your regular adress (orange) and your billing adress (yellow)

Thanks again, @Thomas, but I can confirm that both addresses are correct.

This is what I see (I redacted the address but I left the city).

The two addresses are the same and correct.

Maybe it could make some difference that mine is not a mobile subscription, but a home internet one?

Thanks

@Mind75  oh right! That's completely different indeed. Sorry!
That's a whole different process which needs some actions from our end. I'll take a look if you want!
Could you update your profile (with the actual adress) and let me know?

@Mind75  oh right! That's completely different indeed. Sorry!
That's a whole different process which needs some actions from our end. I'll take a look if you want!
Could you update your profile (with the actual adress) and let me know?

Yes, please! 
Profile updated.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Thanks! I've put it through to my colleagues at the backoffice. They should have this fixed in about a week. The next invoice should have the right adress!
If you have any other questions you know where to find me!

My colleagues just mailed me that it can take up to two months for the system to catch up with the adress change after a move. This deadline is next week on 18-02. I'll double check again then and when neccesary will mail my colleagues again!

Hi @Mind75, just another update from my end. It hasn't been fixed yet so I mailed my colleagues again.
They should have this fixed within a week! Thanks for your patience!

Hi @Mind75, just another update from my end. It hasn't been fixed yet so I mailed my colleagues again.
They should have this fixed within a week! Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for the update