Skip to main content

Hello, we can only receive channels npo1 and npo2. The rest of channels are not working, the only show black image.  The menu works.  We tried resetting the device and also fabric reset . Nothing works. 

What's wrong?

@JavierSoto Welcome to our forum. 

Strange that you can only receive 2 channels. Do you have a Digitenne box or do you digital television (with a receiver with an internet cable)? 

Actually is npo 1, 2 and 3. The rest are just black screen. I have digital television .

@JavierSoto That is weird, could you fill in your forum profile and let me know when you did? 

Then I can do soms tests. 

Yes, it's done. Let me know whether you need something else.

@JavierSoto Thanks for filling in your profile. 

I see that you should have 2 Digital receivers from us, do both have the same problem? 

Hi, sorry super late reply (4 months). I found the second receiver and tried (after activation) , unfortunately the problem persist .

I've seen this once before, @Rutger_, performed a lot of steps, including swapping decoder but nothing worked. In the end swapping the modem did. I think the IGMP Proxy server had some trouble making a proper connection to the iTV-platform.

@JavierSoto can you check the radio channels as well from 801 and onward? If the NPO-channels are working there and commercial channels aren't then I think it's a similar problem and a modem-swap could the fix. Local broadcasts like Omroep Gld were working fine for me as well back then before a modem-swap. Could also be tested.

@NHendriks , only the NPO radio channels, from 801 through 805 (806 is NPO but doesn't play anything), the rest not .

@JavierSoto Very strange that you are only receiving NPO channels on both receivers. 

Did you already reset the Experiabox?  When you did that, and it still doesn't work I would like to swap the Experiabox! 

Could you let me know? :)