Skip to main content

Hello KPN team,

Could you help to resolve an issue with Interactive TV, please. I always have issue when I watch my 2nd TV (3rd flow), i have an error: Foutcode: stb-nmc-400 

Connection: KPM Wifi router  -- wired --  Nokia Beacon 3 router -- wireless --Nokia Beacon 3--wired -- KPN Arris VIP2952 v2

HTML ver: 4.120.209 of Arris

If I use Netflix or Amazon Prime or Youtube Apps on same TV, everything works fine, but I cannot watch KPN TV.

I have another TV (1st flow) and everything is working fine.

KPM Wifi router  -- wired --  Nokia Beacon 3 router --wired -- KPN Arris VIP2952 v2

HTML ver: 4.120.209 of Arris

Please do not advice:

• reboots , reset and etc ( I did few times)

BR

Sergey

Hello @Sergey, welcome to the KPN community! It must be very annoying to receive the error stb-nmc-400 regularly when watching on your second TV. I think the issues might be caused by your connection. From what I understand, there's a wireless connection between two Nokia Beacon 3 routers. This might work for Smart TV apps like Netflix or Amazon, but for watching TV, this is not ideal. I'd therefore like to advise you to connect the Nokia Beacons by wire or connect the second Settop box by wire to the first Nokia Beacon. This should resolve the issue.

Hello Denise_,

Does KPN have a wireless solution? wireless settop box?

Connection by Nokia Beacon (via wired) means that I need the installation the cable in house….

BR

Sergey

Unfortunately we do not offer a wireless settop box, @Sergey. You could consider using a Devolo 1200 (or different powerline connectors) to connect the settop box of your second TV. A powerline connectors connects your settop box to the internet by using your home's electrical wiring. However, the best option will always be to connect your settop box using a cable.