Skip to main content

Hello. Can someone help me with missing channels?

Right now only NPO 1, 2, 3  are working fine.

Not sure about CAS number though, I was previously on Telfort.

*Admin: eigen topic voor je vraag aangemaakt

@rand0m  Welcome to our forum. 

Are you getting one of the error codes that are in the title? If so can you fill in your forum profile with the CAS number, it is normally on the sticker on the bottom of the receiver. 

@Rutger_I guess I found the proper number - it is 6*********.

To be honest I do not get that error codes, what I see is a new (quite laggy) interface and non-working channels (apart from NPO).

By the way, is the new interface supposed to be so laggy? Clicking on menu items takes 3-10 seconds each. Often pushing a button on remote control is ignored.

I was thinking also on doing some kind of reset but not sure it will solve the problem.

Also, I was thinking on doing option 3, but cannot find a menu item to do manual channel search. Is it, maybe, related to native TV features and not the features of TV receiver ?

*Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

@rand0m  As far as I can see you don't have a Digitenne receiver, atleast not one where you pay for. 

Is it possible that you mean interactive TV, is your receiver connected by an internet cable? 

@Rutger_ I have Arris device connected by internet cable and I do have an app in Samsung Smart TV.

App in TV works fine.

@rand0m I moved your topic to your own topic. Because it was in a Digitenne topic. That is also the reason you could not find some settings. 

It unfortunatly is correct that our receivers are slow at the moment, the problem is known and we are working on it. So in this case I can only ask for your patience. 

Since today I noticed I cannot even use app in my Smart TV. I just get black screen.

Hence, I cannot watch TV at all.

How can I fix this ?

Update: App in TV worked fine after router restart.

Arriva device is still not working anyhow.

Issue fixed. We can close the topic.