Skip to main content

Hi,

I order mobile subscription for Iphone 13 nd as part of blackfriday deal order Apple Airpods on same day 22-Nov-21

I got email confirmation of Airpods and I was asked to wait for 3 weeks, today I received strange email from KPN that Airpods will not be delivered.

I have no answer on exact status from KPN yet.

Please help to sort this out on priority.

Admin: topic verplaatst naar juiste board

Hallo @Bharat ,

Je moet de AirPods wel zelf aanvragen. 

https://actie.kpn.com/airpods

Heb je dat gedaan? Via Sidekix kun je meer info opvragen over de status: 

For questions about the delivery of the welcome gift, please contact logistics partner Sidekix. The Sidekix call center can be reached on working days from 08.00 - 21.00 and on Saturdays from 10.00 - 16.00 on 088 - 623 70 06 (local rate).

Edit : correction 

Thanks for reply, yes I filled the form with details and also made the payment on same day when I purchased the iPhone 13, there seems to be disconnect with KPN and the delivery partner, which is starnge.

Appreacite a quick support on this, thanks in advance.

Hi, 

after writting my concerns to https://promo.deskservices.nl/nl-nl/20-0492/contact

I got below message, which is surprising ..I placed iPhone order with KPN, and the Airpod promotion was also published on KPN website and now I have been informed to contact with some other channel partner ….this is really not helping, I need some someone to support on below issue from KPN..

…………

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

The promotion you refer to does not run through our service. Therefore, we are unable to assist you further. This promotion is run by Sidekix.

Sidekix can be reached on weekdays from #######

We hope to have provided you with sufficient information.

Hi, 

after writting my concerns to https://promo.deskservices.nl/nl-nl/20-0492/contact

I got below message, which is surprising ..I placed iPhone order with KPN, and the Airpod promotion was also published on KPN website and now I have been informed to contact with some other channel partner ….this is really not helping, I need some someone to support on below issue from KPN..

…………

Dear sir/madam,

The promotion you refer to does not run through our service. Therefore, we are unable to assist you further. This promotion is run by Sidekix.

Hi @Bharat. Sidekix is our partner which sends out the airpods. Best thing to do is contact them to see where your airpods are.

Hi, 

…………

Dear sir/madam,

Sorry @Bharat ,

You ‘re right. Correctie : 

Voor vragen over de levering van het welkomstcadeau kun je contact opnemen met logistiek partner Sidekix. Het callcenter van Sidekix is op werkdagen van 08.00 - 21.00 en op zaterdag van 10.00 - 16.00 bereikbaar op 088 - 623 70 06 (lokaal tarief).

For questions about the delivery of the welcome gift, please contact logistics partner Sidekix. The Sidekix call center can be reached on working days from 08.00 - 21.00 and on Saturdays from 10.00 - 16.00 on 088 - 623 70 06 (local rate).

I am really finding difficult to make you understand the issue I am facing..

please read the problem statement very carefully before replying

the issue is…I have spoken several times with sidekix in past 5 days….they said that they will not deliver the AirPods to me and the reason is only known to KPN and not to Sidekix….

now someone from KPN should call sidekix to understand the issue as they are not telling anything to me

Allright , maybe @Nico_ can help you further. He can see things in The administration of KPN. 

I will check to see if i could find the reason why sidekix won't send the airpods. What they say about that it is only know to us and not Sidekix is kinda wierd.
Could you fill in your forumprofile for me so i can get your account and start investigating? Can you give me a sign here you when you are done with your profile?

update the forumprofile now

Thank you!

I see that after your post you had contact with a colleague of mine. We also don't know the reason buy my colleague thinks you filled in the sidekix form with the wrong phonenumber?

Thanks for the reply, the mobile number which was issued initially with subscription was changed, I have placed a new order for airpods with the updated number.

Could you please help get the request priortised 

Thanks for the reply, the mobile number which was issued initially with subscription was changed, I have placed a new order for airpods with the updated number.

Could you please help get the request priortised 

Ah so thats where the mistake was. Good that you found out what was happening. Unfortunately we do not have the possibility to prioritse any order so you have to be a little patient. But before you know the airpods will arrive.

Thank you, good day and have nice weekend!