Skip to main content

Do calls that go to voicemail end up being listed under Bijlage - Verbruiksspecificatie? I got a bunch of entries with 0:01, 0:02, 0:03, etc. (call duration):

Hi @daan_bakker, welcome to our forum.

That is correct. All calls are listed and visible on your invoice in the ‘verbruiksspecificatie’, no matter how short the call was. That goes for the calls to your voicemail as well. Does that answer your question? 

Hoi @Alexandra, thanks for the response.

For a (missed) call not to be listed at all then, I should end it before reaching voicemail. Is this correct?

That goes for the calls to your voicemail as well.

Only outgoing calls/voicemails are included in my invoice, right?

@daan_bakker That is correct. As soon as your phone connects to the network and makes contact, it's a registered call. All the calls you make are visible on your invoice, including the ones to your Voicemail.

@Alexandra, you mean to say calls from someone to my voicemail are also logged? If so, how can I tell those apart from calls/voicemails I made myself? Verbruiksspecificatie does not indicate the direction of any call so I assumed they’re all outgoing (me to someone else).

@Alexandra, you mean to say calls from someone to my voicemail are also logged? If so, how can I tell those apart from calls/voicemails I made myself? Verbruiksspecificatie does not indicate the direction of any call so I assumed they’re all outgoing (me to someone else).

No, your invoice is about your contract and thus your mobile number. You can only see your own made calls on your invoice, that goes for everyone. If you have other questions about it, or if there's another question behind your questions, please explain. Then we know for sure that the situation is clear, so you can get the information you're searching for.