Skip to main content

Hey there, my Sim Card was blocked although I was not able to use it. The reason for it being blocked is fraud. Since I could not activate the card, there is no way for me I could have done this. Please get in touch with me. Kind regards, Alex

Hi @AlexPK, welcome! Did KPN block the simcard because of fraud? And you are saying that you couldn't activate the simcard so that it's not possible for you to have ‘commited fraud'? Do I understand that right? Would you update your forum profile with your 06-number, adress and customer number? I will look into it. 

We haven’t heard from you again @AlexPK Are you still in need of assistance or did you manage to fix this some other way? 

Hello, exactly this was my problem Marcia. I will update my profile now so you can have a look at it. 

Thanks @AlexPK, I see your number has been blocked for fraud, and that you've contacted us to explain this was a mistake. I also see it has been unblocked on the 9th, so you should have been able to use your sim card since then. If you can’t use it now, you can try restarting your phone!