Skip to main content

Hello, I am trying to reach customer service of KPN in 0800-0402 but the menu is solely in Dutch, which I cannot speak. Are there any English speaking options? I have been trying for several weeks to switch my Mobile Subscription into top-up but with no success. How can I do this? Thank you in advance

Hi @GeorgiosK, welcome to our forums!
Am I correct in understanding you'd like to change your postpaid subscription into a prepaid subscription? If you're out of contract that should not be a problem but you will need to speak to a colleague of mine about this.
The easiest way to get to one is through this page, you scroll down a bit and click the blue “bel me terug” button. Then you can fill in your number and one of my colleagues (of the right department) will call you back!

You can also chat with us about this on www.kpn.com/service > mobiel > Ik heb een andere vraag of wil graag contact > Direct antwoord via chat > naar chat

I quit my internet contract. Within 14 days of my contact.

How can I return the equipment?

Hi @Masako, by now you should have received a letter with instructions but if you haven't you can find this info on kpn.com/retourneren 
Basically you send them back for free at a PostNL servicepoint to our return address:

KPN
Antwoordnummer 10119
2400VB Alphen aan den Rijn