Skip to main content

Hi I have just subscribed to and activated an eSIM line but since KPN didn’t provide me with the phone number they created for me, I could not add my subscription on the MijnKPN app, and as a result, I could not download eSIM to my iPhone 12 Pro. I’m not sure what went wrong and why KPN didn’t inform me of my new phone number, but apparently the contract already started as of today without any services. Since chat is answered by bots and support phone line is only available in weekdays, unforetunately I am completely stuck. Is there anybody else who experienced and went through the same problem? Many thanks for your advice in advance!

Hi @AndyHeijn, welcome to our forum! 

In this topic you can find all our information about E-sim:

Did you manage to reach one of my colleagues?
During office hours you can also chat with them on www.kpn.com/service  (or call them on 0800-0402). If it's convenient you could also always visit one of our physical shops.

Hi @Thomas Thank you for your reply! Yes, I managed to contact customer seevice via chat and got my phone number. The customer service person was not sure what went wrong as well but it ends well!