Skip to main content

I received my first bill and its  not as per my contract, my contract that i signed with Mobeil.nl show that my subscription cost is 25€ and the device cost is 10€ 

I understand that there is 25€ In the invoice as connection fees, but still my subscription and device show 45 in the bill

please note that i have home connections from KPN and i dont see that discount of 7.5€ applied 

Hello @Bill adjustment, welcome! I understand you have questions regarding the first invoice of your mobile subscription, very understable. The first invoice may not always be what you expect, but it's usually right. I'd advise you the check the specification of the invoice. You can find this on the second page of your invoice. If you still have questions afterwards, then I'd like to have a look at the invoice myself, to see what's going on. Could you then add your customer number, 06-number, postal code, house number, date of birth and the last three digits of the bankaccount to your profile? You can add your phone number and IBAN to ‘persoonlijke opmerkingen’.