Skip to main content

Hello, yesterday at 10 AM I singup for a mobile subscription. From the branch they told me it will be activated soon and I will receive a messaged that it is done. Today, still, I haven’t received anything.

Can someone help me to knowledge how long it takes?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to our forum @Eduard Fossas! Have you received an e-mail with confirmation that you placed an order? If this is not the case I would like to ask you to please fill out your forum profile so I can check our systems and see what the status of your order is. 

Thank you very much @Bram_ . I did receive it, but it was told to me that a message will be sent in a few hours to my mobile phone confirming it is activated. I guess is due to the holiday that it is not yet active but it is only an assumption.

can you help me out?

Kind regards.

In order to see the status of your order right now you will have access to a webpage where you can check the status of your order. If you can't find it there could you fill out your profile and let me know when you did so? Then I can check out the status of the order in our systems

Hello, Bram, this is what it says:

Uw persoonlijke omgeving staat nog niet online. Het kan maximaal een uur duren voordat deze klaar is voor gebruik.

Counting that I did it on Saturday sounds a bit odd.

I already fill in the data for you to check. Thanks in advance.

Eduard Fossas.

@Bram_ I finally received an email confirming that I need to send a text message. I tried to do it without success. I research it and was told to another client that probably it is due to permissions on the app. I downloaded the messenger app from google and give premium SMS access but still does not work.

Can you help me out, please?

Thank you.

I have checked the order page @Eduard Fossas  and I`m getting the same message you are getting. I don't yet fully understand why. What I can tell you is that the order is complete already and the sim card is ready for use. Is this also the case on your end? From here you can install the MijnKPN app on your phone. This is not connected to the page where you check your order. All you would have to do is connect your phone number to your MijnKPN and you can check the use of your subscription and make changes where you would like. Could you confirm the phone number is active and you can make use of it?

Hello @Bram_ . Today they confirm to me with a message that it is activated, we try to call with the KPN Sim card and it works. Just a few days away from the Xperia mark 3!

Thank you very much for your help and warm regards.

Eduard.